Today is my last guest post for Make It Crafty, I’m sad but it was so much fun! I want to say a BIG thank you to Zoe and her amazing and talented team to let me join this fantastic group.
This time I made a Christmas card, I need a lot of them to sent to friends and family.
I used the adorable digital image “Christmas Tree Decorating“. I think this little girl is so adorable! It reminds me decorating the tree and how hard that can be. You want your tree to be perfect, at least I try ;-)
Here are the Copic colours I’ve used:
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
- hair: E43, E44, E47, E49, 100
- red: R59, R29, R27, R24, R22
- white: C5, C3, C1, C0
- green: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
- blue: B26, B05, B02, B00
- pink: RV17, RV55, RV52
- brown: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31
- shadow on floor: W5, W3, W1
Used Make It Crafty products:
Thank you for stopping by,