Volgers

zaterdag 1 november 2014

Glitter and glamour!

Hi everyone!

It's already november the first and we all know what that means, Christmas is coming!!!
Time to start with your Christmas cards, and isn't that the perfect time to use your glitter?

This time I'm the hostess for the challenge and of course it's "Glitter and glamour!"
So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp or any other stamp and be sure to use glitter on your work!!! Pull out those fabby stamps and play along! Have some krafty fun and join us this week!!


For this card I've used "Sparkle Fairy" from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and the beautiful paper from Carta Bella "Winter Fun". It's my favourite christmaspaper ever!! I've embossed a crown with golden embossing powder for the extra touch of glamour.


I embossed the outside of the ovalpaper with embossingpowder and added stickles to the wings, eyelids and stars from the "Sparkle Fairy"


I hope you'll join us!



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Net de juiste hoeveelheid glitter, mooi! Prachtig kaartje en wat een mooi jurkje! De goudkleurige strik staat er super bij!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  2. Schitterende kaart weer ☺

    Gezellige en fijne nieuwe (knutsel) week ☼
    Liefssss Erica
    {Heidebloempjuh}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. *wooosj*....wat een prachtig kaartje alweer! Ik "mis" alleen de vermelding van de copics kleuren ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah