Volgers

zaterdag 6 december 2014

KKS: Every time it snows, it's magic!

Hi everyone!

Today we have a brand new challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
Jenny is the hostess this time and her challenge is "Tag, you're it"
So make a tag or something with a tag in it.
I made a card with a tag in it, I really needed more winter cards! 


I've used the new "Snowball Fairy" from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps for this card with the beautiful Doodlebug papers "Frosty friends". 
I love the colours on the papers! I've used a die from Spellbinders "Floral oval" and the leaves are a die from Marianne Design. If you get the leaves out of the die, they are curled! I just love that effect on it.


After I coloured the fairy, I've added some blue glitter on the stars!

Did you know that I've made a tutorial how I do my sky with clouds like this?
You can find it HERE

Are you crazy for tags or cards with tags, join our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leukerd weer! Vind jou kleuren ook altijd erg mooi. Ik ben dan toch nog wel een beetje een bange poeperd omdat ik denk dat het al snel te "fel" wordt.

    Liefs,
    Marieke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuk, mooie kleurtjes!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the colors you used on this GORGEOUS card!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Absolutely stunning! The colors are so beautiful together.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Een super mooie kaart in een prachtig kleuren combi. Heel vrolijk en je kleurwerk is zoals altijd een kunstwerk op zich! groetjes, Marlies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een moppie van een elfje, ze heeft ook zo'n mooi jurkje aan. Je hebt het weer helemaal top samengesteld, Deborah!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah