Volgers

zondag 25 oktober 2015

Ivy Curls

Hi everyone!


This time I used a stamp by Jeremiah Ketner "Ivy Curls", she is available as a digital stamp at Crafts And Me.


I know it's not a real Christmas image, but I think it can be used for that. I love the bow and the stars. It's so shiny! Because I wanted some more shiny things on the card, I added some Frantage around the image with some golden glitter and white white powder. 


I forgot to heaten it on the back to melt, so I blew with the heater all the embossing over my image, the ground and myself of course... So clumsy!


Here are the Copic Marker colours I've used:
skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R02
hair: E50, E59, E57, E53
green: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
red: R59, R37, R35
white: C3, C1, C0
yellow: YR23, Y15, Y11
pink ears: RV11

Thanks for checking out my post!

Deborah

1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah