I just wanted to share with you a card that I made with the new and awesome Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Kard Kit!
And I must say, the Kard Kit is huge!!! You can make at least 8 cards with it and you'll have so much left overs!!
The Kard Kit contains a super adorable stampset "You are my sunshine" by Becky Pearce.
I coloured a little scène with my Copic markers.
Here's what is in the kit:
Our brand new YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE! clear stamp set valued at $12.99! (not available any other way at this time)
- six Bazzill Kraft 6x6 card bases
- 2 of each of 4 Bazzill 6x6 coordinating cardstocks
PLUS a FULL Kaisercraft Hopscotch paper pad which features: a total of 36 6.5" square designer papers including 12 specialty papers with spot varnish, flocking and glitter PLUS 4 Die Cut pages!
- 3 yards of PINK American Crafts hemp twine
- 1 yard of white seam binding ribbon
- a selection of assorted buttons
- 6 metallic brads
- assorted sizes of white Petaloo flowers
- a selection of Jillibean Soup wood veneers
You can find more info in the shop HERE.
I want to enter a few challenges with this card:
- 2 Creative Chicks (M, P1) #8 Anything Goes
- ABC Challenge (P1/15, E1, C10) C is for Cute - you choose anything Cute!
- A Bit More Time to Craft (2W, P1/15, E3) #15 Anything Goes + DT Call
- Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Make a Card
- Just Keep On Crafting (M, P1) Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #86 Always Anything Goes/ optional twist use a sentiment on front of project
Thanks for reading my blog!