Volgers

dinsdag 20 september 2016

Christmas tag!

Hi everyone!
 Welcome back for another month of Krafty Scrappin!!!  

For this challenge you can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it's NOT a card!!!  Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties, planner pages... you get the picture!  Come play along with us each month and let's get some of those photo's out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!!  You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like!  
THIS MONTH'S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!!

For this tag I've used the sentiment from the new set "Shake it up!" and the polar bears is from the new "Shake it up: Polar Bear" set. They are so adorable and you can use them a lot!
I think the image is perfect to use on tags because they are small.
My first tag for Christmas is ready, yaaay!
The papers are by My Mind's Eye: Sugar Plum.


It would be fun if you could join our challenge!

Deborah

1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah