Today it’s my turn again to show you some inspiration. I’ve created another Valentine themed card because I love to make them! I really love fairytales and Make it Crafty has so many fairytale themed images. Today I used the “Sealed with a kiss” one. The princess who wants to kiss a frog, who doesn’t know that story?
First I cropped the digital image so I was able to just use the upper part from the image and printed it out at 10 x 10cm. I wanted the focus on the frog and the princess instead of the gorgeous dress she’s wearing.
Here are the Copic colours I’ve used for this beautiful princess:
- skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, V22, RV42
- hair: YR20, E59, E09, YR14
- turqoise: BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10
- pink: RV69, RV17, RV55, RV52
- white: BV25, BV23, BV20, C1
- frog: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
- crown: E37, E35, YR23, Y21