Volgers

zaterdag 25 maart 2017

Sending you beary big hugs!

Hi everyone! 

It's time for another challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, it's called "Clouds".
How fun is that? You can stamp them, draw or colour them, use design paper with clouds... There are so many options!


Here's the card I made using the "Beary Big Hugs" stampset (again, haha, I'm going to use it until you are bored ;-) ) by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I coloured them up in the colour along wich you can find on the YouTube channel of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
The background is sponged with some distress inks and I drew the clouds myself using the Copic Opaque white, love this stuff!

Have you joined the Kraftin Kimmie's Krafty Friends fb group?? It's the best place to keep up with all of the goings on as well as sharing YOUR creations and getting inspired by other Krafty Friends' creations!!!

Frugal Friday Specials are up!! 4 super cute sets are 40% off!! The sale ends on Sunday (or while supplies last)... Happy Shopping!

Pull out those fabby stamps and play along! Have some krafty fun and join us this week!!

1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah