Volgers

woensdag 17 mei 2017

Rawrrr!

Hi everyone!

Today there's another Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
It's always anything goes, I hope you can join us!

For this card I've used the most adorable stampset ever by artist Becky Pearce, it's called "Darling Dragons"

I recently bought the flame washy tape by Doodlebug and I wanted to play with it. So here's my cute dragon with a pink (!) cloud balloon. 


Here are the colours I've used for this dragon:
green: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
pink: RV69, RV17, RV55,  RV52

The background is done by a backgroundstamp of Marianne Design. The sequins are by Neat and Tangled. 

Thanks for your visit,

Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah