Volgers

maandag 12 februari 2018

Happy birthday little monster!



 Hi everyone!
MiC gal Deborah here today with some inspiration for our challenge for adding some details with a black pen. Well, I failed… Sorry! I didn’t understand the challenge completely and did something else. Oops! Instead of adding texture with a black pen, I drew extra things to the image. Like the green monster, I drew some eyes on them instead of 3 circles as eyes and added brows. To the orange monster I drew a tongue out of his mouth. And for the yellow monster I’ve added a bow, brows and lashes to his eyes.

So if you’re interested, here are the colours I’ve used:
  • Yellow: Y00, 11, 15, 17
  • green: G28, YG17, 13, 11
  • orange: YR07, 04, 02, 00, E08
  • blue: B26, 24, 21
  • grey: W7, 5, 3, 1
  • red: E29, R46, R24, R22
  • pink: RV69,17,  55, 51


Make it Crafty products used:
Thank you for stopping by, Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah