Volgers

dinsdag 10 april 2018

Smile!


 Hi everyone!
Today I want to share this card I made for our new challenge at Make it Crafty. We want to see your coloured dewdrops on your creations. I have to admit that I wasn’t that excited for it. It’s totally out of my comfortzone but I’m happy with the results. I’ve used a picture as a reference for the dewdrops.  That’s why challenges are so awesome, you’ll be amazed what you can do with your colouringmedium.

Here are the colours I’ve used:
  • E08, YR07, YR04, Y38, Y35
  • RV69, RV17, RV55, RV52

 Here are all the Make it Crafty products I’ve used:
Thank you for stopping by, hope you’ll have the courage to enter our challenge. I promise it will be FUN!!
Deborah


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah