Volgers

woensdag 23 mei 2018

Just wavin' Hello

Good morning, krafty friends!
And welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!

Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Deborah is sharing a fabulous creation featuring the super fun clear stamp set,
OCEANS OF LOVE!


I've used the new Mermaid Melody ink to sponge this background with this wavy stencil. I think it's the perfect blue for this kind of things.

The octopus and the whale are first coloured with my Copic markers, but I wasn't happy with the results, so I added some pencil above them. I'm esspecially happy with the whale now.  




And guess what??!!  Kimmie has put the 
Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price!


Happy kraftin'!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah