Volgers

maandag 21 september 2015

Back to school Ellie

Hi everyone! 

It's Deborah here today to show you something I've made.
This time I choose to make a shaker card with "Back to school Ellie".
And she is perfect for booklovers too!


The stamp is available in rubber and in digital. Isn't she cute? I love the cat on top of the books, it looks at my cat!
The papers are by Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss" and is still one of my favourites. 


I coloured Ellie with my Copic markers:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E37, E35, YR23, Y21
pink: N5, RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21
blue: BG49, BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10
Green: G28, YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00
cat: N7, N5, N3, N1

Thank you for reading!

Hugs, Deborah

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaart weer, Deborah.

    Lieve groet Giny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wat een leukerd Deborah! Als je wilt kan ik je wel wat van dat papier op sturen om uit te testen. Ik heb het nu ook gedeeld aangezien ook ik niet wist of ik het leuk zou vinden. Kleur momenteel ook op het witte papier van Crafter's Companion. Maar goed zonde om een pak te kopen terwijl ik het ook voor je op kan sturen als je wilt om te proberen. Kijk maar even.

    Groet,
    Marieke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Enig kaartje! EN je kleurwerk is weer geweldig!
    GerJanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So gorgeous Deborah.I love your fab design and colouring and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah