Volgers

zaterdag 17 oktober 2015

Boo to you!

Hi everyone!

This time I'm the hostess for the new saturday challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
Do you know we are only 2 weeks away from Halloween?
It's crazy!


So I thought we still have to do one Halloween challenge. I love to make them! Perfect time for using crazy colours on the hair, skin, backgrounds,...

And I used the Oktober sketch this time again!


For this card I've used a stampset from last year "Trick or Eat!". I love this zombie who is cute and scary at the same time. And the text with cat is from the "Spook-tacular Sentiments" set by Becky.
I also used some Kraftin' Kimmie Sparkles "Passionated Purple". I really like a touch of sparkle on every card!


I used a lot of paper with some glitter in it, the black and the purple... And I heatembossed the sentiment with cat with glittery black embossing powder. It's so beautiful in real life.
And I used a new skin colour on the zombie and I love how it came out.


Here are the colours I've used:
skin: BG96, BG93, YG91, W1
black: N9, W7, W5, W3, W1
eyes: E29, R59, R35,  W3, W1, blender
orange: E09, R07, R04, Y38
purple: N7, V09, V17, V15, V122
ground: E43, E41, E40


It's a HUGE sale!! Since Kimmie won't let us go on vacation with her (rude, I know! lol) she's put LOTS of Krafty Goodness on sale!!! Head over to the Krafty store now to take advantage of this sale! Don't forget all orders placed between now and the 25th, will ship out on the 26th!! Happy Family Vacation Kimmie

Thanks for reading and I really appreciate your lovely comments!

Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah