Volgers

zondag 29 november 2015

First day of advent!

Hi everyone!
I didn't realise before but it's the first day of the advent. Yes, only about 4 to Christmas.
So I decided it would be fun to post every day something.
Maybe not a whole project and not always Christmas themed, but something!
It should be fun!

Today I'm going to start with a Christmas card I made recently and didn't use for a DT thing or something else.


It's a very small card, it's only 8x8 cm, but I like it so much. I think it's adorable.
I made it with the gorgeous paperpad by BoBunny "Sleigh Ride" and the stamp is by Kaisercraft.

Hope I'll see you back tomorrow!

Deborah

1 opmerking:

  1. Leuk idee, zo'n "blogadventskalender". Dit kaartje vind ik erg geslaagd, heel mooie kleuren. En dat formaat is altijd zo schattig. Een creatieve advent gewenst!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah