Welcome back for another month of Krafty Scrappin!!!
For this challenge you can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it's NOT a card!!! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties, planner pages... you get the picture! Come play along with us each month and let's get some of those photo's out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like!
For this challenge I made a pillowbox to give for someone when they are giving a party. I rencently bought a die to make these boxes, and I love them. If you want to see the die, here's the link:CreaLies box nr 3.
I used the gorgeous stampset "Buds & Blooms" for this box. I foiled them in 2 colours, gold and teal. Next week I'll post a tutorial how to do this. It's so hard to take a good picture of it. It's so pretty and shiny in real life. and the sentiment is from the set "Butterfly dreams".
I embossed the sentiment with golden WOW! embossingpowder.
Here are a few things to remember...
THIS MONTH'S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!!
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
3. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
4. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
5. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5 entires, we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
6. You have until Monday, April 18th @ 9:00 pm Eastern to get your entries in.
7. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OOHHHH and AHHHHH!