Finally I can announce!!!
I’m so excited, this is my first post as a guest at Make It Crafty!! Woohoo!!!
Thank you so much Zoe and the amazing team to have me for the month of September and October. I’m feeling so honoured and I’m very thankful!
I made this card for my niece (also my best friend) who’s pregnant. The birth is calculated for next week, I can’t wait to see the little baby boy.
I used this gorgeous digital stamp “Geeky Love Baby” and I cropped this image a bit, so the focus is more on the little baby.
I made a background using some Distress Inks and splattered some water over it. All the chipboard is embossed with Silver Hologram Sparkle, they are like Jewels, so shiny! It’s hard to catch the light in the pictures.
I coloured them with Copic markers, here are the colours:
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R20, V25
- hair girl: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31
- hair boy: E29, E25, E23, E21
- trousers girl: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
- jeans boy: N9, B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
- shirt girl: RV69, RV17, RV55, RV52
- shirt boy: G28, G46, G43, G40
- cloth baby: B26, B23, B21
- belt: E37, E35, E31/ C3, C1
Make It Crafty product list:
Chipboard Doodle Retangle Frame
Thanks for stopping by!