Volgers

zaterdag 2 september 2017

A balloon rainbow

Hi everyone!

It's time for another saturday challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I'm the hostess this time and I choose to use "Rainbow colors". How fun is that?

For my inspirational card I've used the adorable stampset Darling Dragons.
I coloured each cloud in a rainbowcolor and made a bundle of them. Everything is colored using my Copic markers.

Have you joined the Kraftin Kimmie's Krafty Friends fb group?? It's the best place to keep up with all of the goings on as well as sharing YOUR creations and getting inspired by other Krafty Friends' creations!!!
MAKE YOUR OWN SALE!!! Enter code SUMMER17 all weekend long to get 20% off your order! Happy shopping

Pull out those fabby stamps and play along! Have some krafty fun and join us this week!!

1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah