Did you already see the new and huge Candyworld release at Make it Crafty? There’s so much to choose from and the images are awesome! You can your own candybackgrounds or you can play with the original backgrounds. For my card today, I’ve used the Ginger Castle Digi Stamp but I cropped the image to the front part of the castle. Isn’t this fun?
I think this is just the perfect image for on a Christmascard, I love it so much! I printed the image a bit lighter and softer than black, so you don’t get the hard black lines. I also added the Christmas word chipboard and stamped the wishes word on the bottom.
Here are the Copic colours I’ve used:
- Sky: B00, B000/ C3, C1, C0
- grass: G28, YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00, YG11
- orange: E08, YR07, YR04, Y38, Y35
- pink: RV06, RV04, RV02, RV000, RV32
- blue: B05, B02, B00
- yellow: Y38, Y17, Y15, Y11
- red: E29, R46, R24, R22
- brown: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31
- white: C3, C1, C0