MiC gal Deborah here today with my last Christmascard of this year. I really love this cute Fairy Gift Digi Stamp. I couldn’t wait almost another year to colour up this cutie. I sponged the background using my Distress ink and I coloured the chipboard with my Y21 Copic marker to give it a bit of contrast against the green.
Here are the Copic colours I’ve used:
- skin: E04, E13, E11, E00
- hair: B21, 100, BV29, BV25
- red: E29, E08, R46, R24, R22
- green: YG17, YG13, YG11, G28
- white: C3, C1, C0
Make it Crafty products used:
- stamp: Fairy Gift Digi Stamp
- frame: Winter Snowflake Oval Frame
Thank you for stopping by, Deborah
Een reactie posten
Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!