Volgers

zaterdag 30 juli 2016

Happy Wedding!

Hi everyone!

There's a new challenge at Copic Marker Europe: Fantasy!

We have a few friends who are getting married this year and I wanted to create something different for a wedding card than usual. So I decided to make a card with the "Magical Friends" stamp set by The Greeting Farm. I think these ponies are so adorable!


I sponged the background with distress ink and heat embossed the hearts. I used my Wink Of Stella silver glitter brush to colour in the 2 hearts.

Here are the Copic colours I've used:
yellow: Y17, 15, 11, 00, V22
orange/pink hair: YR07, 04, 02, RV17, 55, 52
green: BG49, 34, G00
blue: B37, 34, 32


Deborah

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een dotje met die twee sprookjes-paardjes Deborah. Ik ben weg van je mooie achtergrond.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah