Volgers

zaterdag 23 juli 2016

Summer Challenge!!!

Hi everyone!

Are you ready for another challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps?
This time I'm the hostess and I choosed to have a summer challenge.
The summer is my favourite time of the year.
And this year I want to enjoy it a lot! 

I made this card with one of my favourite stampset of this year: "Ocean of love"


I coloured this little cuties with my Copic markers.
Here are the colours that I've used:
pink: RV69, RV17, RV55, RV52
V09, V06, V04
blue: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
BG18, BG13,BG11

 I made a shakercard with, the sequins are by Neat & Tangled and they are called "Pink Lemonade sequin mix". I love the colours!
The papers I've used are by Echo Park "Let's Be Mermaids".

Can't wait to see all your summer creations!!!
Be sure to join the challenge!

I want to enter some other challenges too:

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Toll gemacht. Superschön.
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei den AF.
    LG Dreja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So cute. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Card and Scrap. DT Veronique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What cutie, what a sweet card.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...



    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a lovely shaker card :) Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends Challenge :)
    Selene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is so cute :o)
    Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. WOW!! Such a sweet card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT Ellenor Monica.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow... this is such a fantastic card, i love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love your beautiful shaker card. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Back again, fabulous shaker card. Love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What a cute card Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Susan DT for:- http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah