Hi Make It Crafty fans!
I’m such a fan of all the geeky stamps by Make It Crafty. Did you already see this one, “Geeky Rascal Pulls Christmas Tree”? I think it’s such a funny image, look how the parents react on this, haha!
My niece and her husband got a baby and I think it’s perfect for the litlle boy’s first Christmas!
I coloured this whole image with my Copic markers, here are the colours I’ve used:
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
- borwn/hair: E59, E37, E35, E31
- green: G28, G46, G43, G40
- pink: R89, R39, R85, R83, R81
- blue: B26, B05, B02, B00
- pants man: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
- pants girl: B99, B95, B91
I used a white Sharpie pen to add some white accents to this image.
Make It Crafty products:
Thank you for stopping by!