Crafty Gal Deborah here today with a full Copic inspiration card. I wanted to create a Halloween scéne card featuring the Broken Dolly Digi Stamp. So I started to search for a suiting background that was not too detailed because the Broken Dolly is pretty detailed and it could be too much then. I thought the Eerie Scene Digi Stamp would be a perfect match. (And it’s 25% off right now, hurry!!!) I printed the background in a soft grey, so you have a no lines effect when it’s coloured.
I wanted to colour the sky with other colours than I always do, so I played with my Copic markers in many different colours. I decided to add some trees in the background for a darker feeling.
Are you ready to see all the Copic colours I’ve used?
- sky: V09, 17, 15, 22, BV04, 02, 00, B60, 63, 93, 91, BG78, 75, 72, 11, Y11, 00
- moon: Y00, 11, blender, V25, V22, V20
- pumkin: Y35, Y38, YR14, YR68, E089, E09/YG67, 63, 61
- grass: G99, G21, G94, G85
- trees: B39, N9, N7
- fence: E37, 35, 33, 31
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, W1, V22
- white: C3, C1
- red: E25, E08, R46, R24, R22
- gold: E35, YR23, Y21, Y15
- hair: BG11, 78, 75, 72
I just added some white colourpencil to the sky as a finishing touch.
Here are the Make it Crafty images I’ve used:
I hope you liked the full coloured card, thank you for your visit,