Make it Crafty gal Deborah here today with another inspirational card. I just love the images by Krista Smith so much, so I descided to colour up this beautiful Belle of the Ball image and I added the Courtyardbackground to it. Aren’t they the perfect match?
She’s just like a princess at a castle. I think it’s a typical girly card and ofcourse her dress is pink!
I also used some chippies to dress my card.
Here are all the Copic colours I’ve used:
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
- hair: E31, E35, E37, E59
- dress: RV69, RV17, RV55, RV52/ C3, C1
- sky: B02, B00, B000, BV02, BV00, V22, V20
- grass: G28, YG09, YG17, YG13, YG11
- bushes: G40, G43, G46, YG67, YG95
- palace: E43, E41, E40
- floor: W5, W3, W1
- roses: R59, R37, R24, R32/G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
Make it Crafty products used:
- Wishes word chipboard
- Friend adapt-a-word chipboard set
- Courtyard digi stamp
- Belle of the Ball digi stamp
Thank you for your visit!