Today I’m back with some new inspiration for you! This time I made a card for some friends who are getting married saturday. I’m so excited!!
When I saw this image (Geeky Love Kiss), I knew this would be perfect for them. They are so sweet and romantic. I made a simple card to focus on the image and just added a gorgeous frame wich I’ve embossed with some golden embossing powder.
Here are the Copic colours I’ve used:
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
- hair girl: E59, E37, E35, E31
- hair boy: E29, E25, E23, E21
- weddingdress/suit: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
- golden tie and accents: E37, E35, YR23, Y23
- green: G28, G46, G43, G40
- flowers: R85, R81, Y23
Make It Crafty products: