Guess what’s my favorite time of the year, except summer? Halloween, but we don’t celebrate it here in Belgium. I love all the witches, Halloween decorations and all the lights. It feels so cozy! So I made another Halloween card with such a gorgeous witch!
She’s called Witchy Wanda, even her name is cute! I coloured her with my Copic markers, here are all the colours I’ve used:
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R22, R20
- hair: E19, E17, YR14, YR20
- blue-black: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
- purple: V09, V17, V15, V12
- orange: E19, E08, YR07, YR04, YR02
- gold: E37, E35, YR23, Y15
- broom: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31
I’ve stippled the background of this witch with some purple colours: V25, V22, V20.
Make It Crafty products:
I hope you liked my card! See you next week, thanks for stopping by!
Wauw!!! Wat heb je haar weer supergaaf gekleurd Deborah!!!BeantwoordenVerwijderen
Fabulous colouring. Hugs MazBeantwoordenVerwijderen