Did you see the challenge of this month? It’s to colour a spring sky. And for this card here I’ve coloured a bright blue sky with some puffy white clouds. The card I’ve created could be in a book. It’s a bit of a fantasy world. Who doesn’t dream to live in a cake house?
Here are the Copic colours I’ve used to colour this:
- sky: B02, B00, B000
- clouds: C0, C1, C3
- brown: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31
- orange: YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
- yellow: Y17, Y15, Y11
- pink: RV19, RV55, RV52 (trees)
- RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02 (Lollies)
- red: R59, R46, R24, R22, R20
- green: G28, YG09, YG17, YG06, YG03
- G28, G46, G43, G40 (trees at the right)
Make it Crafty supplies used:
Thank you for your visit!