Volgers

zaterdag 17 maart 2018

New baby!

Hi everyone!

Today there's a new challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and it's called "Something New".
It can be a new stamp, a new product or tool you want to use or have a 'new' theme to it! And it can be a card, a scrapbook page, a tag, a gift, an altered item....whatever you like!
So I made an adorable babycard!


The text are from the stampset "Wild World" and the dino's are from our latest release Dino-mite Pals. Aren't they adorable?

Here are the Copic colours I've used for them:
BG78, 75, 72, 70
G28,  YG17, 13, 11
V28, V25, V22, V20
C3, 1
And also a white sharpie pen on the eggshell.

The paper is from a plaidpad from LawnFawn and the diecut is by MFT Stitched Dome Stax.

foto van Kim Reid.

I hope you'll find some time to play along!

Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah