Volgers

dinsdag 12 mei 2015

Krafty peeks day 1: Chase Your Dreams!

Hi everyone!

It's that time of the month again, Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!!
We have so many beautiful new rubber stampsets to show you. You will love them all, I'm sure!


For today we are thrilled to present you "Chase your dreams" by artist Annie Rodrigue.
Each stamp comes with 2 fabulous images and 4 coordinated sentimentstamps.


And this is the card I've made with this set.

For this card I used papers from Jillibean Soup "Summer Red Raspberry Soup".
Because I wanted to make a scène, I kept the card very simple.

Copic colours:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000
hair: E59, E57, E55, E53, E50
pink: R89, R39, R85, R83, R81
yellow: E35, E33, Y17, Y15, Y11
shoes: N9, N7, N5
net: C7, C5, C3
sky: B00, B000, B0000, C3, C1, C0
grass: YG11, YG13, YG17, G14


Below you will find all the Krafty Girls and Guests who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN some $$ to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!
ALL of our MAY stamps will be available on Saturday night at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! Be sure to join us for an hour of celebrating the new stamp sets, fun and prizes on Saturday evening at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! Come hang out with the Krafty Girls, Guests and me!!

Thanks for hoppin'!









15 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous!!! Love the scene and oh your coloring....just stunning ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow!! Your scene is stunning! Such amazing coloring skills you have.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card! I love the scene you created!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. super cute stamps - and card is gorgeous

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow! your coloring is incredible!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your summery scene is just fabulous, love the grass and clouds...and of course that stamp!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful coloring!! Great background scene!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love the gorgeous scene you've created. Your colouring is amazingly done and I hope to do this well when I get some Copics!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful card! I love the scene you've created with this adorable image!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautifully colored - the trousers look like silk and the grass is so striking! Thanks for the inspiration:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Gorgeous card!! I love, love, love your background!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Great card and fantastic colouring. Love it! Hugs...Mona

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah