Volgers

dinsdag 19 mei 2015

Punch of colour girls 8

Hi everyone!

Today I've made a creation for Crafts and Me!
I've made this card with a stamp from our very talented Hannah Lynn "Punch of colour girls 8"
It's available in digi and rubber stamp!


For some way, she made me think about Paris a long time ago and I wanted to create a romantic look for this card. And I couldn't do it without my favourite cardcolour pink!!! 

Here are the Copic colours I've used:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000
hair: R89, R85, R83, R81, RV10
green: G28, YG67, YG63, YG61
grey: W7, W5, W3, W1
yellow: Y17, Y15, Y11
dots around the image: E43, E41 and lots of blender


I think this dotting technique is perfect for this kind of stamps.
I hope you liked my card, thank you for your visit!

I'll entering with my card the next challenges:
Inky chicks: Pearls
Love to scrap challengblog - anything goes 
Crafts Galore- Anything goes 

Hugs, Deborah

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Inderdaad mooi die dots! Mooie kleurkeus en weer een gaaf kaartje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful and colorfull card
    Hugs Ghea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Supermooi Deborah. De haarkleur is geweldig.

    Groetjes,
    Nans

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So pretty and I love the pink hair - the flowers and background papers are awesome, too. Thank you for joining in our anything goes challenge at Love To Scrap.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is fabulous Deborah! I love your colouring...it's so vibrant and I love the shading! Thanks for following my blog...I'm your newest follower too¬ ;)
    Lizy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. lovely card :) Thank you for joining in our anything goes challenge at Love To Scrap :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Such a gorgeous card. Your colouring is fabulous and the layout shows off this image perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah