Volgers

zaterdag 2 april 2016

Fill your heart with wonder!

Hi everyone!

Woohoo, it's saturday already so it's time for another challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
And guess who's the hostess for this one? Yes, ME!

This time I want to see CAS cards, Clean And Simple cards.
Perfect to make a serie of the same cards or when you need a quick card.

For this cards I've used the sentiment and the butterflies of the new stampset Butterfly Dreams. I embossed the butterflies with white embossing powder on vellum and cutted them out with my scissors. The 3 biggest white dots are from the set Buds & Blooms and I added some small dots with my Sharpie pen and added some rhinestones too for that extra sparkle. I made a combination with vellum, white and kraft cardstock, I think they are a perfect match. I lost most of time when I was cutting the butterflies out but I did both of the cards in only 1 hour.


It would be awesome if you have some time to play with us!

Have you seen the news?!?!?! Kimmie is offering a SURPRISE KRAFTY GUEST KIT!!! Go >here< for all of the details!


Hugs, Deborah

5 opmerkingen:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah