Hi Make it Crafty friends!
Because Christmas is over, I wanted to make something totally different and I made a birthdaycard for a little girl. And I couldn’t resist using some bright colours.
I used the beautiful “Celebrate with Olivia Digi Stamp” and added 2 pairs of the balloons wich are attached in separate digi image. I thought that 4 balloons are even more fun than just 1. There’s even a flagbanner that comes with the digi. There are tons of possibility’s to use this image.
Here are the Copic colours that I’ve used:
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
- hair: E59, E37, E35, YR23, Y31
- pink: RV69, RV19, RV17, RV55, RV52
- orange: E19, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
- yellow: Y38, Y17, Y15, Y11
- eyes: G29, G24, G21
- mouth: R59, R27, R24, R22
- floor: C3, C1
Make it Crafty supplies used:
Thank you for stopping by,