Volgers

maandag 12 december 2016

Favorite stampset of the year!!!

Hi everyone!

Today we are showing our favorite stampset of the year at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
My Favorite is  "Unicorns & Rainbows", it's such a cute stampset and you can use it in so many ways.

This time I didn't make a card but a tag! I'm going to use it on a Christmaspresent. I don't make tags quite often but I wanted to do something else and something fast.


The tag is a Craftables die by Marianne Design "Labels" CR1352 and I coloured the pony in with my Copic markers.

If you want to see the post with the favorites stampset, click HERE.

Thank you for stopping by,
Deborah

2 opmerkingen:


  1. Heel erg leuk gemaakt je tag,
    en wat is je stempel mooi gekleurd, aparte kleuren ☺
    Gezellige en fijne (knutsel) dagen
    Liefs van Erica
    {Heidebloempjuh}
    {DT De Egel-Hert-rendier-ree}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah