Volgers

zaterdag 10 december 2016

Peace, Love and Joy

Hi everyone!

It's saturday so there's a new challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
This time we want to see CAS cards. I love to make CAS cards lately so I had to enter this challenge!
For this card I've used the stampset Christmas Blessings, I think they are so adorable, one of my favourite Christmassets this year!


I coloured them with Copic markers and I sponged the background using Distress Ink. I added a star by Make it Crafty and used a white Sharpie pen to add some more highlights in the background.
The circle is die by CreaLies.

Hope you have some time to enter this challenge, it's so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deborah

4 opmerkingen:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah