Volgers

zondag 13 augustus 2017

New Release Hop!

foto van Kim Reid.
Woohoo! It's finally here!!

Today we are celebrating the release of ALL of our 
NEW August
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

ALL THREE new sets are NOW available in the Krafty Shop!
So let's have a big happy hop around the design team blogs and check them all out in action! Grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations!!
First up is the amazing scene building set called

Next is this fun and versatile set called

And lastly is a wonderful set featuring our feathered friends



I sponged my background with some distress ink and used some cardstock stars by Make it Crafty. I painted them with some Copic Opaque white and sponged them yellow with Distress Ink.
I coloured the owl using my Copic markers:
E59, E37, E35, E33, E31
RV19, RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
YR07, YR04

ALL the new sets are available now individually BUT if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our August Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all THREE of the new sets together and at a discount! But only for a limited time and while supplies last!
Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin!!





1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah