Volgers

vrijdag 11 augustus 2017

Troll Trouble!


foto van Kim Reid.

Hi everyone!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the AUGUST Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Here's the new stampset by Emilie Goulet, it's called TROLL TROUBLE!

foto van Kim Reid.
Here's the card I've made using this little guy. I coloured him using my Copic markers and I sponged a background using a stencil by Dutch Doobadoo and some Distress Inks. 
Here are the Copic colours I've used:
skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
hair: E29, R59, E19, E08, R02
green: YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00
blue: BV29, B29, B26, B23, B21
turqoise: BV29, BG49, BG18, BG13, BG11

foto van Kim Reid.
I hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes tomorrow afternoon beginning at 2pm EST!! You can come hang out with the me and Krafty Team at our

All of the Krafty Krew and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these SWEET new stamps! And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away a gift voucher!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! There will be one winner from all the comments this week and it will be announced at the party tomorrow!
Happy hoppin'!





6 opmerkingen:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah