Volgers

woensdag 1 november 2017

colouring challenge: Glow!

Hi everyone!

The colourchallenges are back at Make it Crafty! Woohoo!!!
I always loved the challenges even before I was in the Design Team for Make it Crafty. It makes you really colour things you are scared to do because you think it's so difficult. They are a real challenge!!!

For today it's GLOW. 
Please don't be affraid, it's not so hard as you think. And Zoe made some video's about glow, you can check them out HERE.

And here's my card I've made featuring the Front Door Wreath Digi Stamp.
I've coloured it up only using my Copic markers.


Here are all the Copic colours I've used:
brown: E44, E43, E41, E40
blue: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
red: R59, R46, R24, R22, R20
grey: C5, C3, C1, C0
floor: N5, N3, N1
green: YG17, YG13, YG11
yellow: Y15, Y11, Y00

I also used some chipboard as sentiment:

Hope you are able to play along and have some fun!
Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah