Volgers

maandag 20 november 2017

Winter stella shadow box



Hi everyone!
Crafty Gal Deborah here for you today. I had the Circle Shadow Box Chipboard set laying around here for a while and I didn’t do anything with it before and now I wanted to give it a try. I went to our local craftstore and bought some white gesso and there I saw a gorgeous metallic paint. And the idea was made!

I glued the shadow box together and painted it 2 times with the white gesso then I painted 3 layers of the metallic paint, so it was nice and smooth. Believe me, it’s so much more prettier in real life, it’s so hard to make a good picture of something that’s so shiny. I also used some star snowflake chipboard and coated it whit Glossy Accents and sprinkled some glitter on it, I did the same with the Christmas word chipboard. The background is a piece of design paper.
I’ve used my Copic markers to colour Winter Stella Digi Stamp, here are the colours:
  • skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
  • hair: E31, E59, E37, E35
  • pink: R89, R39, R85, R83, R81
  • green: G28,  G46, G43, G40
  • white: C5, C3, C1, C0
  • blue: B39, B36, B34, B32
Make it Crafty products used:
Thank you so much for stopping by,
Deborah

2 opmerkingen:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah