Volgers

zondag 19 november 2017

Winter Whitney: release day!

foto van Kim Reid.

Woohoo! 

Today we are celebrating the amazing release of ALL of our 
NEW November Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

ALL FIVE new sets are NOW available in the Krafty Shop!
So let's have a big happy hop around the design team blogs and check them all out in action! 
I made a card for you today featuring WINTER WHITNEY!

I coloured everything using my Copic markers. The piece of paper is by Doodlebug Designs, my favorite paperline ever! I also added some dots for more colour.
foto van Kim Reid.
ALL the new sets are available now individually BUT if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our November Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all FIVE of the new sets together and at a discount! But only for a limited time and while supplies last!
foto van Kim Reid.
***ALSO it's Small Business Saturday and we've got a special surprise!!! To say a special thank you to all our loyal customers, every order placed this weekend will receive a coupon for 20% off your entire order Dec 13-23!
Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!





1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah