Volgers

maandag 10 april 2017

A peacock hello

A peacock hello


Hi everyone!

I’m so happy that spring is finally here! I was searching through the shop a couple of days back and I saw this beautiful peacock. Nature can be so beautiful!
I coloured this beautiful peacock using my Copic colours. Here they are:
blue: BV29, B29, B05, B02
green: G28, YG09, YG06, Yg03, YG00
yellow: Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21
grey: W7, W5, W3, W1




I also used a Hello chipboard word. I coloured the first layer with a black marker and added some green coloured stickles on the top of the word. I drew some lines at the outer edges with my Copic multiliner and added some sequins to finish the card.
 
Make it Crafty supplies:
Thanks for stopping by!
Deborah

1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah