Volgers

zaterdag 8 april 2017

Best fishes!

Best Fishes!
Hi everyone!
People who know me, know that I love animals. In all sizes: big, little,… The only exception is a spider. Brrr…
So I choosed to make a card with two fishes and the Koi fishes are so super cute! They are only 1 dollar, who said crafting is expensive?


I coloured the fishes using my Copic markers with only a few colours and fussy cut them:
E08, YR07, YR04, Y38
The backgrounds is sponged using Distress Ink and I drew some bubbles with my Sharpie pen. I tried to colour them with some pencils but it didn’t worked that well. I added some transparant sequins on my card for the finishing touch. Now it’s shiny 😉

Make it Crafty supply list:
Thanks for stopping by, I’ll see you next time 😉
Deborah

1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah