Volgers

zaterdag 15 april 2017

Puddle Pals


Hi everyone!


Welcome Day FOUR of the APRIL Release
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!



Today is the final day of peeks and the release party is this afternoon at 2pm EST on Facebook! Our final set is from artist Emilie Goulet! 
It's called PUDDLE PALS!!



Here's the card I made with this cute stampset. I've used some paper of  Doodlebugs last autumn collection Flea Market. I thought this colours are so beautiful together.
The fox is coloured using Copic markers and I've used 2 grey pencils to add some more details to the white fur. 

Colours:
reddish brown: E29, E09, E08, YR14, Y21
white fur: W3, W1
green: G28, YG17, YG06, YG03, YG00
turqoise: BG78, BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10
blue: BG09, BG05, BG01, BG000





It's also challenge day and our hostess is Krafty Girl, Jammie! And as always during release week, the challenge is ANYTHING GOES! 


I hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes this afternoon beginning at 2pm EST!! You can come hang out with the me and Krafty Team at our 


All of the Krafty Krew and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these awesome new stamps! And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away a gift voucher!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! There will be one winner from all the comments this week and it will be announced at the party today!
Happy hoppin'!










10 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG your fox is crazy AWESOME love your card!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great coloring.
    Fun card.
    thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh! I love this so much Deborah! you always amaze me at your awesome colouring! I cannot express enough how amazing this is! ~Patti

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great Card! Love how you colored that cute fox and the background paper is perfect.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. oh my gosh this is amazing!!!! it looks so real!!!! you seriously need to do a tutorial on this fur!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wow....what a realistic looking fox....fantastic coloring

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah