Volgers

donderdag 19 februari 2015

CME blog: "Wings" challenge!

Hi everyone!

Deborah here for you today with a super fun new challenge for Copic Marker Europe!

First of all, thank you for playing along with our last challenge! We'll announce the winner on friday 20th of february.

Who loves fairy's or animals with wings? I do, and I hope you too!
This time our challenge will be "Things with wings"
So pull out your fairy, animals with wings, etc... stamps out and join the fun!


For this card I've used my Tim Holtz butterfly border again, It's one of my favourites and also good for the challenge!
I love this fairy stamp from Tiddly Inks and it was so fun to colour her up!


I've added a bow, pearls and flowers to this card to finish it.


Here are the Copic colours:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E43, E41
pink: R89, R85, R83, R81, RV10
green: N7, G28, YG67, YG63, YG61


So now, it's your turn! Show us your work, and you can win
3 sketch markers of your choice.
Please be aware that only entries from those living in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East are possible. 

To enter visit our Challenge page and enter your link in Mr Linky
before the end of  the 17th of march 2015.

The winner will be announced 20th of march 2015.

We are looking forward to see your creations!
Hugs
Deborah

3 opmerkingen:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah