Volgers

donderdag 12 februari 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie peeks day 2: Pippi Longstocking

Hello again all!!

 Welcome back to day TWO of our FEBRUARY Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! Have you been enjoying the peeks so far?? All of our brand new rubber stamp sets will be released Saturday night after the LIVE party!

Today we are SO thrilled to share the newest set of fun literary characters by artist CHERYL GRANT! This adorable set features our kids Huck Finn, Laura Ingalls and Pippi Longstocking and is called BOOK PALS!! This fun set includes THREE main images plus FIVE sweet sentiments!!



For this card I've used Pippi Longstocking from the set. I watched that show as a child and I loved it!
Pippi is someone who is very optimistic and I tried to colour her like that. She wears the most weird colourcombinations and is not stylish at all. 



And I've used this awesome sketch again!!!

I've used the paperpad "Spring Bloom" from Kaisercraft.

Are you planning to join us for our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! Hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes Saturday night beginning at 6pm EST!! Hope you can come hang out with the me and Krafty Girls!
All the Krafty Girls and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these awesome new stamps from Cheryl! And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away a gift card!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! {This winner will be announced at the party!}
Happy hoppin'!!









20 opmerkingen:

  1. Super cute card - love the image, the banners, and all the layers.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the colors and the coloring! Hope I get this good someday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the colors and the coloring...hope I'm this good someday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW! WOW! WOW! you have really brought this little darling to life!
    I love everything about this wonderful card!
    thanks so much for the inspiration!
    hugs
    Judy K

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I commented, but came back to check and didn't see it.. Hope this is not a repeat :)
    I think your card is absolutely amazing, a work of art!
    your coloring is out of this world as is your eye catching design!
    thanks for the inspiration!
    hugs
    Judy K

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. She's super cute! And while she may not be stylish, your card certainly is! Love all those bright colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such a happy card with Pippi in her 'crazy fashion' colours!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. The little girl looks like she's on a stage. Love the banners and the flowers. The piece she is stamped on is different and adds interest.
    thanks for sharing a great card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I don't think this could be any cuter! I love every amazing detail.
    hugs
    Judy K

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I too loved to Watch Pippi, Tommy and Annika, when I was a kig. I'd love to win this set of stamps and create Cards for the kids in my Family with them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Beautiful!! Love all the papers, the colors! Just wonderful! All the flowers.. great coloring! Wonderful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Saw this over at PPC. Had to come comment and check it out! I love Pippi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah