Volgers

maandag 21 december 2015

Heart Lollipop Avery

Hi Paper Nest Dolls fans!

Here's some new inspiration for you today. 
After finishing the Christmas cards, it's time for Valentine!
Oh yes, I love to make them, maybe because I can use more pinks and reds in my creations.
And those are my favourite colours.


For this card I didn't use pink but red and blue for colouring Heart Lollipop Avery.
 She is super adorable with her hair like this and with the lollipop. I just love her!


Here are the Copic colours I've used:
skin: E04, E21, E11, E00, E000
hair: 100, N7, N3, N1
blue: B99, B95, B91, BG11, BG10
red: N9, R59, R39, R35, R32
white: N3, N1, C0

Thank you for checking the blog! 

Merry Christmas and a happy Newyear! 

Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah