Volgers

donderdag 10 december 2015

Krafty peeks: You're Nifty!

Hi everyone!


Welcome back to Day THREE of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps DECEMBER KRAFTY PREVIEWS!!!
As you know, this month's release is all about LOVE!! And artist Emilie Goulet has designed an uber cute set of kids on a date at the local malt shop!! I love that this set could be used for anyone of any age! The set is called YOU'RE NIFTY!! The set includes the main image of this sweet couple plus SEVEN perfectly coordinating sentiments!


And here's my card with it!
I've used a paperpad by Pebbles "Yours truly". I love the colours in it.
I kept the design very simple, the stamp is really big and that's the way I like it!


Be sure to join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes on Sunday afternoon beginning at 2pm EST!! Hope you can come hang out with the me and Krafty Girls at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!
All the Krafty Girls listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these awesome new stamps from Emilie! And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment on all the preview posts for this week because we are giving away a gift voucher!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! {The winner will be announced at the party!}
Happy hoppin'!











5 opmerkingen:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah