Volgers

maandag 7 december 2015

Krafty Tips And Tutes: Colouring with Copic markers on kraftpaper

Hi everyone!

Advent day 8 and Krafty Tips And Tutes!
Did you know that there's other paper than only white to colour your stamps up with Copic Markers? 
It's fun to try this out!!

This is the special kraft paper I've used and I love it. Just try it on the kraft papers you own if you don't have kraft colouring paper. Krafty Girl Martha tried it on regular kraft and it worked too!


This are the things I've used:
- kraft paper
- Memento ink
Ice, Ice, Baby stampset
- White colourpencil (I've used Faber Castell)
- Copic Markers


Just Colour your image like you usually do with your Copic Markers.
Add some shading on the blank spots with some grey tones. I've used C3 and C1 for the shadows.


Just fill in the blank spots with your white colour pencil and just add a little thin layer of white on the shadow parts and I blended that out with my finger.


And here's my card with this little cutie.


If you tried it, please share it with us on the Krafty Friends Facebook group!

Deborah

1 opmerking:

  1. OH this is LOVELY!! Echt een super mooi kaartje!! & waar koop jij dat papier?? Dat bruin papier is super tof! & weet jij een winkel waar ze Kraftin' Kimmie stempels verkopen. Ik was er vroeger zot van, maar dacht dat hun verzendingskosten enorm duur waren, of is dat veranderd?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah