Volgers

zondag 10 januari 2016

NEW: Ellie with Heart Key by Paper Nest Dolls

Hi everyone!!!

It's time for a new release at The Paper Nest Dolls!
I promise, they are SO adorable, you just need them!!!

Here's my card featuring Ellie With Heart Key.

I think she's wearing a gorgeous dress, just like a little princess.


Here are the Copic colours I've used :
skin: E04, E21, E11, E00
Hair: E59, E57, E55, E53, E51
pink: RV69, RV55, RV52
white: N5, N3, N1, blender
key: C7, C5, C3, C1

All the new release stamps are available NOW!
Click HERE!

See you tomorow with another Paper Nest Doll post!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Heerlijk roze en mooi meisjesachtige kaart met zoals altijd jouw perfecte kleurwerk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a beautiful card! Fantastic! and your coloring so amazing! I love it! xoxo Olga

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah