Volgers

woensdag 6 januari 2016

Shine bright!

Hi everyone!

It's Wonderful Wednesday time!! We hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!
January peeks start NEXT WEEK!!!! Tuesday the 12th to be exact!!! Be sure to tune in to the Kraftin Kimmie Krafty friends facebook page and/or the KKS Blog!!


I made this card for my little nephew's birthday on January 30th. He will be 7 years then, love the little guy with all my heart!
I've used the new clear stampset "You lift me up"

I coloured the image with the no-lines technique, using my Copic Markers and gave him eyes.



We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until January 12th at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!!

Thanks for your visit, I'm always happy to read your comments!


Deborah 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Zo mooi Deborah, wat kun je fantastisch kleuren!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Een STER van een kaart!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw zo knap ingekleurd met die no-lines techniek, is een heel ander zicht zo.
    En wat heerlijk vrolijke kleurtjes voor je kaart! Een toppertje.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nou... shine is zeker van toepassing!! Gaaf hoor en wat is jouw kleurwerk toch weergaloos mooi!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah